Reformed Church, Szentendre
The Reformed church was built by Serbs coming from Opovac, hence its popular name, Opovacka Church. It was expanded in 1770 and the steeple was built in 1777. The church was used by the Serbian Orthodox community up until their disbanding in 1900. It was then acquired by the Calvinists who removed the original equipment and furniture. The richly decorated iconostasis from 1748 can now be seen in the church in Hercegszántó.
Today it is the smallest church of the city, its pavilon roofed steeple is only 18 meters tall. Inside the tower, there is a bell casted in 1717. The sidewalls are supported by buttresses. The organ of the church was made in the factory of József Angster in Pécs in 1903.