funiQ logo

Kisfaludy Gallery, Balatonfüred

The 19th century building was originally rented by Lázár Neumann who operated a restaurant here. It was also the location of other restaurants up until 1914, when it was transformed into a "moving theatre" housing a plays and a cinema. The theatre opened its gates for the audience in 1922 and the cinema was operating here until 2004.

Kisfaludy Gallery
Kisfaludy Gallery Photo: funiQ

The building was renovated in 2004 and opened again under the moniker Kisfaludy Gallery which houses temporary exhibitions, concerts and other events.