Christ the King Church, Balatonfüred
Designed by Gáspár Fábián, the Roman Catholic church was built in 1926-27. The neo-Romanesque style building with two, 35 meters high steeples was constructed from red sandstone found in the area. Due to its red color, locals refer to the building as the Red Church.
For For the 75. anniversary of its construction, the building was renovated in 2002.